Dynamic Content Widget 0.4 released
This version features automatic slug checking that makes the widget easier to use. Here’s the rest of the description:
A Swiss Army Knife for WordPress developers. With this WordPress widget, you can enter a slug or id, select a template you created, and the widget will render the content, in a local loop, according to your selected template. Very handy for things like:
- Pinning content (pages and posts) to the homepage.
- Rendering arbitrary content (pages and posts) in a sidebar or other widget area.
- Define WordPress widget areas, write subtemplates with your own HTML, render content any way you want.
- Many more uses.
- 05-Apr 04:26 Working on new improvements to Dynamic Content Widget
- 29-Mar 03:57 Dynamic Content Widget 0.4 released
- 28-Mar 03:09 New use cases added to show the versatility of Dynamic Content Widget
- 25-Mar 03:12 Upcoming improvements to Dynamic Content Widget