Upcoming improvements to Dynamic Content Widget
Working on the some UI improvements to Dynamic Content Widget:
- Check to validate the entered slug in the widget instead of when rendering. Easier to use, and saves a query in the front end.
- Automatic creation of example in the theme directory, by pressing a button. So you don’t have to use the instructions on this site anymore.
- Example template will have some more explanation.
- Autocomplete for slug entry, will make it possible to just enter the title instead of having to look up the slug.
Going to take a while though. Stay tuned.
- 05-Apr 04:26 Working on new improvements to Dynamic Content Widget
- 29-Mar 03:57 Dynamic Content Widget 0.4 released
- 28-Mar 03:09 New use cases added to show the versatility of Dynamic Content Widget
- 25-Mar 03:12 Upcoming improvements to Dynamic Content Widget
© 2016 Dikhoff Software