Dynamic Content Widget released
Released the Dynamic Content Widget. Here’s the description:
With this WordPress widget, you can enter a slug or id, select a template part, and the widget will render the content according to your selected template. Very handy for things like:
- Pinning content (pages and posts) to the homepage.
- Rendering arbitrary content (pages and posts) in a sidebar or other widget area.
- Many more uses.
Very simple, but also very powerful and versatile. Also may be difficult to use for people who are not into template hacking, so if you don’t know php, this widget isn’t for you.
- 05-Apr 04:26 Working on new improvements to Dynamic Content Widget
- 29-Mar 03:57 Dynamic Content Widget 0.4 released
- 28-Mar 03:09 New use cases added to show the versatility of Dynamic Content Widget
- 25-Mar 03:12 Upcoming improvements to Dynamic Content Widget